Does Lyft have an affiliate program? Has anyone used it?
Add answer and rate this store
Yes, Lyft does have an affiliate program. Using their affiliate or referral program, you can earn commissions by referring new customers via the Lyft website. We researched the popular affiliate networks, and here's what we found about where you can join Lyft's affiliate program:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Unlikely — Check status
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Unlikely — Check status
- FlexOffers: Yes — Apply
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Unlikely — Check status
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Yes — Apply
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Unlikely — Check status
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check Lyft's homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.
Update: we've found 13 more ride sharing stores that currently offer affiliate programs and 1,169 travel & events stores that are offering affiliate programs . You can also view all 23,580 stores that offer affiliate programs across all categories.